Versature has long focused on providing business phone services to small to medium-sized businesses. Now that we’ve perfected our technology, we’re ready to take on large companies and provide them with the telecommunications solution they need.
We’re confident that a Hosted PBX solution is the best choice for any large business – for so many reasons:
- VoIP can unite your company. That means that even if you have offices spread across this great, vast country, we can bring you all together. You won’t pay long distance charges to call up your office in the Maritimes, even though you’re on the west coast. You can pretend they’re right down the hall.
- Hosted PBX solutions are incredibly flexible, with the number of phones you have. Is your business fluctuating – growing, changing and evolving? Perhaps going through a merger or recently completing an acquisition? Just acquired a bunch of new employees? Let us know and we’ll set them up on your phone system.
- Setting up a new extension is as easy as plugging in a phone with Versature. While traditional telco companies demand that you choose the number of lines you will need in advance, without flexibility for changes to your business.
- VoIP phone systems allow you to flip an office call to your home phone, or to install a softphone on your laptop. Plus, presence features will let you see which of your colleagues are available at any given time.
- You don’t need to maintain or download new iterations of the technology, a Hosted PBX solution means – since it’s all done with software, we’ll update it as needed before you even know it. A little different than having someone come to install new expensive “modules” or “hardware upgrades”, which wastes your Team’s precious time.
- A team of Canadian-based technical experts are waiting to take your call and help you answer any questions you may have. If you choose Versature, you can feel secure in the fact that your data will be securely protected by a Tier 1 data facility for the highest possible reliability and uptime.
- Despite social media and email use increasing across businesses, there’s still nothing that fully replaces a phone call and a person-to-person conversation. Why not combine that communication with the newest technology to access the most innovative telecommunications features in the industry?
- Versature’s Hosted PBX features include an a la carte listing of preferences – call recording, conference bridges, an auto attendant, fax-to-email services – that you can choose based on the needs of your company.
- One bill! Consolidate multiple bills from Telcos across the country into one manageable bill that’s easy to read and understand.
- One vendor! Consolidate the work of up to 5 different vendors by going with Versature’s Hosted PBX. No more maintenance contracts, no more telco contracts, and no more telecom resellers to deal with.
What do you think is the most important reason businesses should be moving to using Internet phones and Hosted PBX solutions?