Having a secure and reliable hosted PBX goes a long way. Security is our #1 priority.
Safe & Sound
Need us to make changes to your account? Users who request us to make changes on their behalf will follow our 1-step authentication process to keep your account safe and secure, avoiding any unnecessary changes initiated by outsiders. Here’s how it works:
- When you contact our Support Team, one of our agents will send an email containing your 6-digit PIN to the email address we have on file if you do not already have it.
- Once they have verified that you have received the email and PIN, you will be considered authenticated.
- This PIN should not be shared with anyone as it is used to verify the identity of every user on your account.
PINs will be required for phone, email, and chat support for every request that requires an agent to make a change on your behalf. By providing your assigned 6-digit PIN to the agent you are speaking with, our team will be able to verify your account and make changes on your behalf. Regardless of the channel you use, our agents will be able to implement account changes given the correct information. The same process will apply for forgotten, or lost PINs. If you do not have access to receive the email containing your PIN, our agent will contact an Administrator on your account to confirm your identity. Account Administrators can update the email address of any user by contacting our Customer Success, Billing or Support teams.
Keep It Quick
We all know time is money, so use these tips when requesting changes to your account:
- Have your PIN ready if you are going to ask an agent to make a change on your behalf prior to the call/chat.
- Include your PIN in the email request, or reply to the email you receive when your case is created.
- Ensure you have access to your email account as that is where your PIN will be sent.
- Wherever possible, we encourage all users to make their own changes in SONAR.
- No authentication will be required if you are not requesting changes to be made on your behalf.
- Visit our Academy to see step-by-step instructions and how-to videos for many SONAR settings. Our award-winning Support Team is available to walk you through any configuration changes.