As a Sales Development Representative, your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads in various verticals and geographic locations across Canada
- Contacting prospects through outbound phone calls
- Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner
- Successfully and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Account Executives
- Achieving defined productivity goals
- Working closely with the SDR Manager in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
Reporting to the SDR Manager, the Sales Development Representative works closely with not only the SDR team but the sales and marketing departments as well.
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- Tenacious, hard-working, highly organized and self-motivated
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Has strong listening skills
- Always curious to learn more and dive deep into conversations
What Versature has to offer:
- Ability to work remote
- Competitive compensation and vacation package, with base salary and performance-based incentives
- Vibrant office culture that hasn’t skipped a beat since the pivot to WFH
- Versature is an essential service and has been able to grow despite the pandemic and economic uncertainty
- Annual Health and Wellness benefits
- Optional insurance
- A modern office (stand-up desks, collaborative rooms, green/outdoor space)
- A no-stigma approach to mental health and well being
- Office dogs!
- A work hard/play hard mentality (foosball, volleyball, hockey, yoga, beer o’clock, BBQs)