What we’re looking for
- Organizational skills. Join us in managing the ebbs and flows of customer implementations. You’ll use cloud-based tools like Salesforce, internal processes, and your own organizational skills to ensure no customer is left behind.
- Business curiosity. Understanding your customer’s business is key if you plan on helping them.
- Product expertise. New customers have lots of questions. They’ll rely on you to guide their team and recommend solutions that fit their needs.
- Excellent communication skills. When dealing exclusively with new customers, it’s crucial that they understand all written and verbal communication.
- Genuine desire to help customers. Relationship building is a key component of this role. Implementation of a new phone solution may seem stressful for customers. Your job is to make the transition to Versature seamless and enjoyable.
What the role has to offer
- Career growth opportunities. Implementation Specialists develop a diverse skill set that includes project and customer relationship management, both of which are highly valued in the SaaS industry.
- Opportunity to work with Canadian businesses while being a part of a global company.
- Skill development and mentorship. You will learn how to manage multiple projects and how to provide an exceptional customer experience in an environment that is high-performing and nurturing.
- Latest and greatest technology. Not only will you become a Versature expert, but you will also become well-versed in a variety of industry-leading SaaS tools.
- A ‘no silo’ approach to team collaboration. You’ll work with high-performing members from every department in the organization to achieve our transparent team objectives.
- A voice. You’ll be relied upon to provide your valuable input into how we can operate more efficiently and drive change in the Onboarding department.
What Versature has to offer
- Competitive compensation and vacation package
- Industry-leading SaaS tools (Salesforce, Slack, Asana, Zuora)
- Annual Health and Wellness benefits
- Optional insurance
- A modern office (stand-up desks, collaborative rooms, green/outdoor space)
- A no-stigma approach to mental health and well being
- Office dogs!
- A work hard/play hard mentality (foosball, volleyball, hockey, yoga, beer o’clock, BBQs)